Issue 444: Main editors and primary maintainers of the CRM and compatible models; identity and responsibilities
In the 45th joint meeting of the CIDOC CRM SIG and SO/TC46/SC4/WG9; 38th FRBR – CIDOC CRM Harmonization meeting, the sig decided to open a NEW ISSUE regarding the main editors and primary maintainers of the CRM and compatible models.
Aside establishing who these people will be, the sig should also determine their responsibilities, like:
- determining who is granted access to edit which extension of the model (i.e. issuing accounts)
- assigning tasks among the maintainers of a given extension
- formulating new issues per extension and introducing them to the sig over meetings
- keeping track of issues per extension and incorporating changes in the new versions
- setting the agenda for each model ahead of every meeting.
The new issue is to be reassessed and closed over the next sig meeting.
Main editors for the CRM extensions are:
- CRMsoc: Thanasis Velios (TV), George Bruseker(GB), Francesco Beretta (FB), Vincent Alamercery (VA)
- CRMtex: Achille Felicetti (AF), Francesca Murano (FM)
- CRMba: Paola Ronzino (PaRo)
- CRMdig: Maria Theodoridou (MT)
- CRMgeo: Gerald Hiebel (GH)
- CRMinf: Stephen Stead (SS), Martin Doerr(MD)
- CRMsci: Thanasis Velios (TV), Athina Kritsotaki (AK)
- CRMarchaeo: Achille Felicetti (AF)
- FRBRoo: Pat Riva (PR), Melanie Roche (MR)
- PRESSoo: Pat Riva (PR), Melanie Roche (MR)
Heraklion, October 2019